- Built to last:
- To ensure you’ll get full value for your money, our binding maker tools are made from the BEST materials available. Unlike other regular knockoffs, our innovative design makes these fabric bias tape makers well suited for quilting, making bias tape, excellently crafting your cloth designs.
- Perfect for a variety of uses:
- We’ve fully stocked this double-fold bias tape maker kit with all the necessary equipment to offer the convenience and versatility needed for professional or beginner DIY use. Now you can use these sewing bias tape makers when making awesome cloth. Grab your own today, and engage your creative instincts.
First, cut the end of your fabric off at an angle, feed your bias strip reverse side up into the bias maker, then use an awl to pull the fabric through.
Use a pin to secure the bias to an ironing board, then iron down, the small handle on the bias maker will help you pull with one hand and iron with the other
After you finish the tape, you can use the foot to sew.
Bias Tape Binding Foot:
Adjustable bias binder foot 5mm-20mm
Easy sewing cloth edging (unilateral width 5mm to 20mm adjustable) You can make a good side of the package in advance perfectly sewn into the fabric edging up completed
Sewing both sides of the same effect with a special presser foot after curling can be placed in a cloth and keep edging
- Package Dimensions: 7.1 x 5.6 x 1.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces
- bias tape foot×1
- Wooden awl×4
- Bead needle×50
- binding tape tool×4
- Due to the different monitor and light effects, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color shown in the pictures.